Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a NeW Fresh DaY~

    A new day. Morning is such a good idea. So glad God thought of a fresh start each day. Refreshed and ready to start again. Make a plan, lots of projects. Things I could not do when the kids were little or for that matter when they were older. Always running for sports etc. Loved it all. Miss it. But now I can get somethings done. Take time to be creative. Time to clean. Time to organize. Time, time, time. I pray I use it wisely. I am hoping to feel 100 percent soon so I can help neighbors and friends more. But maybe this time of healing is just that...a time to heal. I am ready. I want to make sure I have learned from it all. Help me to be compassionate, aware of others and their pain.
  Baked some cookies. Mike and I do not want to eat them so they are packaged up and ready to send to Jordan and his college friends.
Things I want to do:
  •   Find all of my favorite music and get it uploaded in my ipod ( Jordan's old one) Jordan usually helps but I believe I can do it :)
  • Work on my photos. Organize. Enhance. Print. Use them. Enjoy them.
  • Paint rooms.
  • Decorate rooms
  • Read books
  • Organize recipes
  • Clean out the junk. DeClutter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment